Bills Built Street Stock Metric Chassis

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by chad_355, Oct 3, 2010.

1. chad_355

chad_355 Member

Selling a Bills Built metric street stock or thumper rolling chassis. The car hasn't been raced very much and is not bent up. Has weight jacks, racing shocks, 8" wheels with Hoosier 500 tires, like new 9" Ford floater rear end, has dual brake master cylinder, hydraulic clutch master cylinder, battery cables, fuel cell and fuel lines. Has almost new aluminum radiator and shroud also. Would need a parts car for body panels as the body was removed in preparation of building a flat sided body to run in the Super Stock class. Car is very nice and well built, was a very competitive car when raced last year. Comes with a roof skin, drivers door, front fenders, nice set of Schoenfield headers, some extra springs and parts. I also have a 6.33 gear with a full spool that has less than 10 nights on it for $250 extra. Moving up to a modified next year, so I need to get it out the shop pretty soon. Email me with any questions, get it now and be ready to race next season!

Asking $1700 OBO, you can't even start to build a car for that price, hang a body on it and go!

Email me at chad_355@yahoo.com with any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. B2RLLC

B2RLLC Member

Call me about the car. b2rllc 918-440-3803
  3. B2RLLC

B2RLLC Member

is the car still for sell call me
  4. chad_355

chad_355 Member

As of right now the car is sold, I will post on here if anything changes.
  5. jeff meade

jeff meade Member

the car is sold.another horse is the meade racing stable. yee haaa