Phantom karts for sale

Discussion in 'Kart Racing' started by jbe, Oct 11, 2011.

1. jbe

jbe Member

2010 Phantom Seraph Champions Edition--less than 10 race days on this kart--flat black frame in near perfect condition, white senior body, choice of med, large or xl seat, flip motor mount with chain guide, Mychron 3, carbon fiber steering support, wiggy bar seat mounting system,driver fairing, set of Maxxis T3s(blue) very good condition. This kart is in new condition with very little use. $1800------------ 2007 Phantom Icon Champions Edition, ceramic bearings(original) clear frame with black adult body, driver fairing, choice of med , large or xl seat, no motor mount or wiggy bar. roller with set of Dunlops (very good tires) $1300--both karts have toe locks, and Wolfe plates --both karts are located at Mansfield and are very clean- buy the pair for $3000-also have a national level flathead($400) for sale and will have a Twister legal LT stock cam clone($200) for sale after season is over.we take care of our stuff -no junk on this deal. John Elliott 417-924-8122 or 425-3010
  2. bstoneking31

bstoneking31 Member

hey john do you want to sell the flip motor mount seperate?
  3. jbe

jbe Member

I'd better not--how about you pay a little extra for the mount and I'll throw in the Seraph. John
  4. jbe

jbe Member

Both of these karts will be at Twister Sat. the 22nd--and most likely at Carterville Sunday. John
  5. morrison21

morrison21 Member

both are great looking karts guys dont be afraid to buy from John hes a great guy JMO
  6. jbe

jbe Member

Looks like they will both be at Carterville again this Sunday. Thought they were sold, but it didn't happen. Thanks for the kind words 21. John
  7. jbe

jbe Member

Both karts are still for sale-- 417-924-8122 or 425-3010 John Elliott
  8. jbe

jbe Member

The Icon is sold. Seraph is still available- I have a comlete rear axle assembly for sale--bearings, cassettes, brake rotor, gear hub and both wheel hubs. $100 John
  9. jbe

jbe Member

I have an ARC billet flywheel and rod for a clone for sale--gently used--$100 for both--Seraph is still for sale, as is the axle assembly. Thanks, John
  10. jbe

jbe Member

Axle is sold pending transfer of funds. John
  11. jbe

jbe Member

The 2010 seraph is still for sale --lots of interest but no money changed hands. Only 5 race days on this kart--champions edition, Mychron 3, good set of tires on it--I can get a med, lrg or xl seat for no extra charge. John