Stateline Speedway - Blue Eye, Mo - Kart Racing Info

Discussion in 'Kart Racing' started by openwheelracefan, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Gates open 5:00pm, hot laps 6:00, races 7:00
    General Admission $5
    Pit pass $10 and Race fee $5
    Classes
    Kids (7-11) purple plate 500 id
    Teens (12-16) blue plate 550 id
    Adult clones (17 & up)
    Stock appearing (predators, clones, & flatheads)(pull start only, No Tillotson or 390 Carbs or Stud Kits.)
    Open (run what ya brung)
    Clone rules: 2013 AKRA Box Stock engine specs (open header, open clutch)

Concession stand

Track info: Larry Coleman 417-699-0958
  2. Chaps46

Chaps46 Member

Wow. Lots of karts. It was kinda cool driving down 13 and through town to see all the locals loading up karts.

With that many karts I was suprise that the track didn't take rubber. Of course I saw a lot of grooved tires that I'm sure contributed to that.

Nice little track. Everyone was friendly. We'll be back. Thanks!
  3. troy collins

troy collins Member

this track gets better and better each week,the staff prepin the track is doin a good job,my hats off to you folks,
  4. Bentley

Bentley Member

Saturday was my first race ever and loved it. I will be back also
  5. larry eichner

larry eichner Member

Can I run my 500 winged kart in the run what u brung class ? I will take off the wing if needed .
  6. Bill 63

Bill 63 Member

Its a flat kart class
  7. Bill 63

Bill 63 Member

Larry I just talked to the owner and if you guys want a place to race the sprint karts they would be welcome at State Line.
    Bill
  8. outlaw103

outlaw103 Member

wanting to check it out-wondering how big the track is and a gear for adult clone. My home track is twister but would like to make the trip sometime sounds like you guys have a good thing going.
  9. Bentley

Bentley Member

I ran a 12 on the clutch and a 67 on the axel. I'm sure others have more info. Tach wasn't hooked up right. Not sure of my rpm's.